We provide mobile ultrasound services for patients at long-term care and healthcare facilities, nursing homes, rehabilitation hospitals and patients under home care and hospice agencies care. Our mobile services meet ideal for for bed bound and patients with special needs.
High frequency sound waves travel from the ultrasound probe through human tissue. Some of the sound waves bounce back to the transducer. This reflected sound is used by a computer to form the ultrasound image. There is no radiation dose associated with the ultrasound scan.
We offer following ultrasound services:
- Abdominal & Retroperitoneum
- Abdominal Aorta
- Renal Arteries
- Soft Tissue
- Carotid & Cerebrovascular
- Arteries & Veins of the Lower Extremities
- Arteries & Veins of the Upper Extremities
- Penile Arteries & Veins
- Specific Vascular ultrasound